Thursday, July 24, 2008

ANDREW'S TIKI LOUNGE HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!!!


Dear Blog Pals,

I am pleased to announce that Andrew's Tiki Lounge has moved to a new location!

My friends at the Waterloo Region Record have given the Tiki Lounge a wonderful new home. You can access the weird and wild world of the Tiki Lounge by clicking HERE. Other than the location, nothing really changes. You will still get the same news and views from a Jeffersonian/humanitarian/irreverent/Canadian-American perspective.

I am still going to leave the Old Tiki Lounge open for business, but new posts will appear on the New and Improved Tiki Lounge.

Please join me at the New Tiki Lounge. I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Andrew Hunt
Proprietor, Andrew's Tiki Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment