Thursday, January 14, 2010

A profile of Luiz and I online

There’s a terrific new blog on the scene, DEEP BRAZIL. It’s a more in depth look at Brazil than my more personal musings. As its author notes it goes “Way beyond Carnaval.” I’ve enjoyed it from the start.

Early on Regina (the producer of the blog) solicited ideas for content. I spoke up and suggested taking a look at the quality of life for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender folks in Brazil.

Brazilian President Luiz Inácio 'Lula' da Silva

You know what they say: “Be careful what you wish for.” Regina thought it might be fun and relevant to her readers to profile Luiz and I, our relationship and our immigration story. So we collaborated on an interview and that article now appears on her blog.

Follow this link to get the full story.

Thanks for including us Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment