Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Favorite Memories: Bathroom Remodel


Since the 90's my bathroom never received one remodel. That was until a few years ago when it was literally falling apart. This was probably the least disgusting photo I have of it. I suppose it was bearable for awhile, but then part of the wall starting caving in, and my mom couldn't let it slide forever. So she called a contractors to remodel the bathroom.



And remodel it they did. They tore everything apart except the bare walls.


It was a lot of work, but I didn't realise how big that bath tub really was.


It was nice to know we had a new bathroom coming in, but realistically that never takes one day to finish. I think they were there for at least a week if not two. So for 1 or 2 days we didn't even have a toliet in our 1 bathroom house. Thank god for helpful neighbors.


But it sure was nice when everything was said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment