Friday, January 6, 2012

Watched Zookeeper (2011 Film)


I'm not much of a Kevin James fan, I just always refer to him as "that guy from King of Queens" but my boss begged me to watch this movie. I don't know why he liked this movie so bad, but at least I could get some of the lines he kept quoting.

 The plot of the movie revolves around a zookeeper who's been dumped big time by his girlfriend. 5 years later, she comes back into his life. The animals of his zoo can talk (along with any other animal), and hatch a plan to get the two back together. The plan fails, and the zookeeper accidentally finds out about the animals' true talents. 


I think my favorite part of the movie is the TGI Fridays scene. Even though it's goofy and cheesy, I can't help but to love it. 


The first part of the movie has a lot of stale jokes and goes rather slow. But after the animals team up with the zookeeper the movie gets better. It's not comedic gold, but it's a decent film.

No comments:

Post a Comment