Friday, January 13, 2012

Watched Beauty and the Beast (1991 Film)


My girlfriend is in a Disney mood all of a sudden, so she also checked out Beauty and the Beast from the local library. I actually can't remember if I saw the whole film from childhood or not, it's been too long. I might be remembering just clips from ads or related material. So it basically seemed "new" to me.



 But it basically is the same as any other Disney princess film. Lots of singing, a decent plot, and a romance story. Gaston was a doofus.


 But it is a great re-telling of the classic fairytale of a Prince-turned-Beast who must overcome his shortcomings to fall in love.


Even though the film is over 20 years old now, it still features some of best looking animation scenes from a classic Disney film.

No comments:

Post a Comment