Monday, January 2, 2012

My The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Impressions


 It's hard to believe it's been over five years since Twilight Princess. Now it's time for me to take on another epic Zelda quest. Even though I wasn't as excited as I had been for previous Zelda games, this game is really impressing me a lot.



It seems like Nintendo fixed everything that was growing stale in the Zelda series. Even though previous games had plots, this is one of the few games in the series to have a full-fledged story. They also reboot the setting and characters (for those who care about the timeline, it's suppose to be a far-back prequel to all the games), so everything is fresh and you don't know what to expect.


I think the new combat is pretty rad. I like the sword swinging and meter that allows you to run and do physical stuff.  I can't wait to get some new weapons.


I also tried riding the Loftwing for the first time.  The controls are a little confusing at first, but I think we'll be having fun on Mr. Birdie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment